Friday, October 23, 2009

Risk 4 Love.

I am those kind of person that doesn't really know how to express my feelings and thoughts. For those who knew me well actually knew that i dont really share my feeling nor thoughts. Maybe i just dont know how to express it or i just being selfish or what so ever. Because i post this is because of sharing my thoughts through artwork.

Basically this artwork, i finished it quite a long time ago. I did it during one of my Drama rehearse at the drama studio. That time i doesn't really thought of drawing a piece of artwork or what, just to draw something to pass time. But, ended addicted to it, because i found that the outcome wasnt bad at all compare to my other Maximalism artwork. This artwork is inspired by a couple in AD0901-2. When i was using Han jie's pigment, feel like drawing something about him on his graph paper. Then i ended up drawing a girl =_____=. Unfortunately, the girl looks like jia min, so u know lah....

For information, they are couple. This make me started to think about LOVE. What i thought about is that love is very risky, you need to overcome alot of stuff to be together la... what so ever, because i think everyone should know it la... so, i am not sharing my thoughts for LOVE. It's crap. Just to update my blog. =P


By the way, Han jie and Jia min should say thanks to me because i introduce you two to in 09-1 multimedia class.


Next post should be the Color palette thingy GUA~ haha

Until next time. chao-o-sai.

1 comment:

  1. The girl doesn't looks like me AT ALL, aiyo, only the fringe looks like me -.-

    Ok ok thatnk you to introduce us in your class a.

    ReplyDelete