Monday, October 05, 2009

The manmade robots~

First of all, here come the ironman pixel icon. A lousy ironman pixel icon made by me. I made this icon because i have extra time after i finish yin ying's buddy icon. Well, that day, yin ying was wearing a mask, thats why i finish her buddy icon so fast, took me only 15-20 mins.

The ironman ( old version XD )


Pua yin ying ( if im not mistaken )


Besides, let me show you what i've saw just now. The super ugly shit PG OO raiser XDOk, i admit, this picture looks attractive to me. (on top )




By the way, it cost 26,250 yen ( inclusice tax ) = RM800++ ( if im not mistaken ). If any1 of you are so rich and want to give me as present, i dont mind. :D

First post that did not involve assignments~ i thought this blog suppose to be a assignment blog XD well, maybe im addicted to blogging... will share my icon next post from sketches to results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment