Friday, October 02, 2009

ALARM CLOCK wanted~

As promise from the last 2 post, time to revealed the Redmond's mysterious alarm clock that could not wake him up on time~ Crap~ this is an exercise, again to learn more about gradient stuff in illustrator. Mine version of alarm clock doesnt have a very big difference compare to the actual one. Because i dont have a 'BIG' mind to impressed people with my lousy alarm clock XD Well, another thing is that i promise to put up the buddy icon that made by me. Eventually, i lost the 2 file which feature Yinying's icon and my Ironman icon~ But, i manage to find my icon made by Yin ying so i will post it also.

Here it goes~
The Pariah Alarm Clock~


The pixelated redmond~

Just wait, i will find back my buddy icon back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment