Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ICON -> LOGO

After the user testing, my icon were told that it looks like a tiger more than the lion dance. So, i thought of creating a logo using my icon. I used tiger beer to do my recreation of icon~ Well, just a sharing how my icon looks like a tiger~... BTW, thank you those who post a comment on my user testing. I really appreciate it.

To: those who leave a comment for my user testing~ Cheers~~~~~~

* ignore my illustrator skill*

Just to show you my transform from icon to logo~ IGNORE the highlight, structure of glass~ Those are only to match up my Iconic logo. Those bottle and reflection is some 3minutes work. If i do that for my project i may end getting 'shoot' from lecturer.

Anyway, next post will be another assignment post~ LOL. Question again. But only MMstudent can answer it~ Because life is unfair. =P

2 comments:

  1. hahaha..belanja me a beer den!!haha.btw.wads MMstudent????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multimedia student la. u tak tau punya.

    ReplyDelete