Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mobile & Screen Greeting Cards. Part III. LAST

Hehe. so long didn't update. LOL. Ok, here it is the mobile screen e-card interface design. It is the Final project for one of my pre-major semester which is Digital Design for Multimedia. Basically, my blog started because of this subject, and so i try to keep blogging because i feel that up coming semester will have some more subject that required us to blog. XD

BTW, im not going to post those "steps" anymore because i did it in previous post. So i will only post my "presentation slides - progress" for the mobile screen e-card interface design. Here it is,








And this is the final outcome for my Mobile screen e-card interface design.

I really enjoy the process for making this project, its my favorite subject among this Semester. Why i said so is because, my Visual communication project is a RUSH, perspective studies bungalow wasnt as good as i expect, Drama was only good at the final @___@... culture n society presentation... HAHA.

Well, expect more fun subject coming soon for next semester. * If i dont get an Option to Progress (OTP) or retake * Probably is a NO, because i have confident that overload. XD

Until next time. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment