Sunday, November 01, 2009

Mobile & Screen Greeting Cards. Part I.

In the subject Digital design for Multimedia, we are required to do 2 icon based on the greeting card we choose. That was the previous task. And now, here it is. The final project- Re purposing the greeting cards into mobile & screen which also known as E-cards. So basically my greeting card was those Chinese New Year card. =____=.


My Mobile E-card interface design.

Loading.........

Look so cool in Iphone XD.

My Screen E-card interface.


In MacBook Pro XD.

Haha. Screen doesnt have a loading page because im so rush in time XD. The due date was so near. No time. EXCUSE. By the way, u surely curious about why there is only a few pages?? Haha. Since is part I, So i only upload Loading page and Main page. hehehe. Others i will reveal it as soon as possible XD.


P/S. Ignore the photoshop skills. I thought of posting the actual one, but look so cool with the phone n Macbook. So i simply photoshopped it. Sorry. XD

Next post should be the Part II, If nothing came up to let me post.

Untill Next time. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment