Sunday, January 03, 2010

Poisoned.? Addiction.


Okay. first of all, Happy New Year. o___0. Kinda late but still its from my heart.




Here it goes. My latest piece of artwork.
Pretty obvious and straight forward artwork. It explain as Brain poisoned which you can see those "cane-like" thingy came out from a creature head. Haha. Why i've such idea or thought to draw out this piece is because im CURRENTLY addicted in some really HOT stuff. =____= It inspired me to draw something out just to keep it as memory and also to increase my skill? haha.
If you see it more clearly, it actually looks like a tree floating. This is what i wanna show - Addiction keeps growing.

This self-training artwork was done around 3 weeks ago. Those who are in my friend list @ facebook should have saw it already. XD

By the way, after the picture finished loading, try and enlarge it. Because you can find out how bad my drawing line was. Sometimes i really feel like wanna chopped of my arms because it keep shaking while im drawing... reason- not confident enough? or some kind of sickness? But this shaking arm are giving me some trouble----> cant take clear photo at night sometimes even in the morning.




Lastll, im gonna show my latest addiction. It started to tickle me since the last perspective class. It's been around 2months~ LOL.


<

Girl Generation~ search more about them on youtube, because they have so many nice video!!! LOL

Thanks to Razlan, LS, ooi teck. Sharing their little information about them. Making me into this Kpop world. @_____@


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment